Bed Time Brushing Tips for Kids!
We all know the routine work involved when putting your kids to bed. The process includes bathing, changing and checking for brushed teeth. Learning good oral hygiene habits at a young age is important for a long life of healthy teeth! Here are a few steps to help make bedtime routine fun for both you and your kids!
How to Brush:
○ Step 1: For children, pick a soft-bristled toothbrush not to harm their gums. You might also want a toothbrush with their favourite Disney character or action figure on it. It helps – trust us!
○ Step 2: The motion of the ocean! Brushing your teeth together! Show your kids the gentle back-and-forth motion with short strokes along the teeth and gums.
○ Step 3: Don’t forget to place the tip of the brush in an upright position to reach behind the front teeth on the top and bottom.
○ Step 4: For the most important part, your kid’s breath! To tackle bad breath you can use a tongue scraper, or simply brush the tongue and remove the bacteria on the surface.
○ Step 5: Floss, floss, floss! Get your kids into this habit from a young age! It could save them a lot of trouble in the future.
– The Smiles First Cornwall Dental TeamAppointment Request